Hi there all!
This will be my first time at the convention and my first time there as a panelist.
Here’s my schedule if you want to come catch up with me:
- January 20th – 6:00 Pm – Panel: I believe I can Fly
- January 20th – 7:00 Pm – Panel: Defying Gravity
- January 21st – 10:00 Am – Panel: Interstellar Colonies
- January 21st – 2:00 Pm – Panel: You got your Romance in my Science Fiction (as of this posting, I am the only guy on this panel AND I’m on this panel with Gail Carriger – whom I’ve wanted to meet for a long time – how cool is that!!)
- January 21st – 3:00 Pm – Reading (I’ll be reading from Trials)
The theme of this year’s ConFusion is Friendship!!!
So there will be Ponies.
Lots of Ponies.
Don’t step on any tails – Ye have been warned.
*As of this time, all of the room at the Novi Sheraton have been booked. Check out the Overflow Hotels