Yes, I realize that this post should have happened earlier, but this is my blog and I can schedule stuff when I want. Besides, this weekend was pretty dark out there in the ‘verse and, it might be a good time to focus on the good stuff for a spell.
So, in no particular order, here are 10 things that I am thankful for:
- My Family
- My Friends
- My Dogs – especially the Border Collie who is showing infinite patience (for her) as I type this post.
- My Writer’s Group
- The Writing Community as a whole – I have never been a part of a more giving, encouraging, and supportive collection of folk. I’m proud to be a part of you.
- My Agent – because she’s awesome, and interesting, and she believes as thoroughly as I do that it’s possible.
- My Health – I dodged another bullet this year. Thanks to the folks that made that possible.
- I’m thankful that I’ve got a roof over my head
- I’m thankful that I’ve got a job to help keep said roof over my head
As we’re getting ready to close out the year, as it gets colder and darker (both figuratively and literally), take some time to reflect and think about the good things in your life.
Then grab a book and burrow underneath a warm blanket.
Be safe, Y’All.
Time: 10:50 am-ish
Music: Dio – Breathless